Monday, February 27, 2012

Baffling



So, these are here...

Baffles for my exhausting situation.


Just need to figure out what I am gonna do with them, I guess.

The idea is to deal with reversion harmonics and quiet shit a bit...

Not create back pressure, which is a falsehood of exhaust design.  A side effect, you know, of baffles.

These will get cut in half, roughly, to fit in the pipes.

I may use some bolts to keep them in place, for convience. They don't quite fit well enough to weld them in...


It is one try with these.  The gooseneck at the end of the pipes negates tweaking, once the pipes are welded up.

I am just going for it, hoping for the best.

With luck, it won't sound like a choking lawnmower...

And help with the torque curve.


Super special fingers crossed.


Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.4

No comments: