Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Twiki Tuesday


I will readily admit that I dug this version of the Buck Rogers television show.
You know, I was a kid - it had robots and space ships and hot chicks in tight, shiny space leotards...
That pretty much fills out the list of things that would motivate me to watch a television show to this day, now that I think about it.


Anyway, two things about this show.-

Rainbows, they were every where. Flags, uniforms, all over.
Not in a gay way. Rainbows weren't all gay, at that time, just kinda.

That robot sidekick, Twiki, had a penis shaped head and nobody talked about it.
Just look at that noggin, man. Yeah, penis.


Unrelated thing that always bugged me about this robot, it stuttered. Why would you not just reprogram your robot so it wouldn't stutter?
Maybe, in the future, a person just does not have time to do anything but pick up their shiny, spandex, rainbow bedazzled space suits from the cleaners and cruise for the hot intergalactic ladies. No time for robot maintenance. Nobody mentions that the robots have dick heads, in the future...

No comments: