Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Gone Fishing




I have noticed that all of the really cool motorcycle blog things have been posting up random fish related images, in addition to the usual naked woman pictures.


Now, because I also want to seem cool and hip...


Here is a picture of some exposed female boobies and fish like things.

This is some high art kind of stuff here, not just some scan of some old magazine article about nudists going fishing. Because I try to keep it classy in this deal, you know, real classy.


Now that we have that out of the way, I will get back to posting my usual bull shit.

2 comments:

charles W. Weiss said...

very inspiring art. My two favourite subjects, fish and naked women

charles W. Weiss said...

very inspiring art. My two favourite subjects, fish and naked women