Wednesday, May 18, 2011

A Little Tour






I didn't want you to think that I had given up on taking over the world.

No, not at all...
But moving meant getting together a new secret lair and all of that.

I can't really show you too much, because it is a secret lair, but how about a little virtual tour.

We will enter through one of the tertiary doors, 'cause I don't want to reveal the location or anything...
Pardon the mess, I am still working on some things.








Down that hallway/tunnel is a lot of important stuff, like...


Well, just trust me, there is some really cool stuff.
The power source for the base, the monorail station, all that sorta secret lair shit.

And a really nice gym.
I don't know why I put a gym in...

I mean who has time for working out these days?

Especially when you are taking over the world...











Here is a thing, never mind what it is, in one of the upper level labs.


It does things, just don't worry about it...
Really cool, especially when you combine it with some of the stuff down on the lower levels.

Anyway.












Down on the lower levels is where the real genius stuff goes on...

The baboons are down here, too.
They make a hell of a noise.

Man, baboons are noisy...

Like I was saying, just down these stairs is some really awesome shit...






Yeah, this is not an actual picture of the work on the baboonbots...

You get the idea from this one though.

I could post up more, but I really want the baboonbots to be a surprise and can't wait to see everybody's reaction when we reveal ourselves in a tidal wave of glorious world conquering domination.


I like a good surprise, don't you?



So, yeah, that was kinda the tour...
I hate to have all sorts of wacky agents tailing me and what not, so I am not going to reveal much more right now.

Remember, it is a secret lair...
Which means it is a fucking secret.

So, don't tell anyone. OK?


Keep it on the down low, between you and me...

No comments: