Thursday, May 5, 2011

Cinco de Mayo




It's May 5th, which means I am wearing my sweet sombrero all day...

It doesn't have anything to do with Mexico's independence, today is the only day I can wear this around without people thinking I am crazy.

Well, anyway...


My unflagging cravings for Mexican food still exist, but it seems like a bad day to sort that out...
With all of the amateurs clogging up the beaner joints, acting all loco and shit.


I found out that it is also some sorta Dutch independence day?
Their liberation from Germany, or something, also happened today.

So, yeah, perhaps we should all hit up the local Dutch joint?

We could order up some...
Whatever the hell they eat in Dutchland.
Sausages or...shit, I don't know...

Weed is legal there, right?

They must have good snacks...

No comments: