Thursday, November 25, 2010

Thanksgiving Thursday



Well, the turkey is nearly done and the pies are baking...

I have been up since about 4AM, polishing the family silver and making preparations for a huge feast.

I made four different kinds of stuffing, so everybody can have their favorite.

Plenty of vegetarian options, so that nobody is left out...

There is a huge cheese board in the living room, along with a decanter of wine and a listing of all of the football games available...along with some homemade caramel corn and cookies, for snacking.




Yeah, I am totally kidding...


I think I would be good with a frozen pizza and a few beers today.

Not that I don't have a lot of things to be thankful for.
But that I feel lucky for the family and friends I have...
And that is just enough.


Happy Thanksgiving.


And no, I am not making a frozen pizza today.
Not yet, anyway...

No comments: