Wednesday, August 4, 2010

This Should Explain Everything




I don't mean to bore all of you with technical mumbo-jumbo...

Just posting this up for a colleague to refer too.


Some new concepts relating to baboonbot design.


Man, I feel like we are so close on getting this program out in the real world for some testing...


The relocation set things back a bit.
Work continues at the western facilities...
Largely under the supervision of my main man, Chuck the Chimp.

He has really stepped up his efforts in the last few months...
I thought he really deserved the chance to advance.


Being a good manager and helping people/monkeymen grow is part of being a good leader.

And, really, what happens after I take over the world?
I have to manage things.
You know, lead the world.


I did make the poor decision to let some of the more advanced research baboons drive themselves across country, during the move to my new east coast lair.

Sure, it just sounds bad right from the start...
I know.
Have you priced out moving a secret lab full of baboons and lasers, though?
That shit adds up, quick.

So, I outfitted about three dozen of the little baboon bastards with disguises and a recreational vehicles - and told them to meet me here.
They had all gone through basic training and passed the battery of aptitude tests I give all of the program animals, performed all of their roles and duties admirably...


I guess there was some sort of parking lot fender bender, outside of Wichita...
Things got out of hand, so they ran for Mexico.
None of them have really told me the whole story.

You can imagine what a pain in the ass it is to get three dozen baboons back across the border.

Shit.


Anyway, we are getting things squared away in the new facilities here.
Back to the work of taking over the world and all of that...

The usual.

No comments: