Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Model T Tuesday


I rolled the T outside the other day - and somehow got a pic of a car that looks like what I built but, you know, nice...

I guess the evening sun hides all of the dents, questionable work and rough edges.





Not so much of a progress report, because I really have not done much more that put some bolts in places and putz around.


The real reason for even rolling the thing outside was so the dude from the hardware store down the street could check it out...

We were talking about bolts, I was looking for some graded hardware, and he didn't understand why...
So we got to talking about what I was doing.
He seemed puzzled and I suggested that he just come have a look, it would make more sense.


I am not sure, after his inspection, it made any more sense to him...

I do think he understands why I don't want to use crappy hardware to hold stuff together, though.
There is not much to the T, so I don't want bits falling off/apart due to some cheapo bolt breaking...



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

that T looks great! and who cares if there are some dents. enjoy.