Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Keeping It Real


You wanna know who keeps it real?

Fucking five year olds are nothing but real...


My main little man, Oscar, stopped by to check shit out.

He ran the dog, watched Iron Man and provided some review of the ergonomics of the T.
Real world, pretend driving of the old gal...

Sawing the wheel back and forth, flippin' the switches, making the shifter earn it's rent.

He worked the Model T over.
He made me wear a helmet and ear protection and shit...


Oscar kicks a lot of ass.

And by a lot, I mean his parents...
Both of them.
Because he wants to know why things work.

But he and I were able to to talk about stuff...
We talked about how things work.
I didn't exactly cut a car in half...
Which may have been a disappointment.
I was able to give him some HotWheels.
Which may have not made up for not blowing shit up...

But we hung out...
And messed with some shit.
We wore helmets, talked cars and burned metal.


You know, to corrupt his mind.


I apologize to D and A, preemptively, because...
Well, just because.


He is going to grow up and...

No comments: