Saturday, May 22, 2010

What the Hey? Q&A

I am glad you all could make it here today...

I figured we could just do a little question and answer session on what we have going on, KVC and I.


In an effort to keep things moving along, I have your submitted questions here.



I will just breeze through them, in no particular order-

Q- Hey, did you quit your job?
A- Yes, I did.

Q- I hear you were moving, is that true?
A- Yes. KVC and I are headed to Philly.

Q- Why are you guys going to Philly?
A- KVC is going to start something new there.

Q- You know it snows in Philadelphia, right?
A- We are aware of something called snow.

Q- Are you fucking nuts?
A- Yes.

Q- Are you taking all of those pets.
A- Yes. Shut up about how many pets we have.

Q- What about the Model T?
A- Yeah, it is going, too.

Q- Where are you going to live.
A- Philly. That is all I can say. All I know, at the moment.

Q- Do you know how to order a cheese steak sandwich?
A- "Wit whiz, wit."

Q- When are you guys moving?
A- Soon.

Q- Are you guys really leaving (I'll miss you so much)?
A- Yeah. We have been here five years, you coulda called or stopped by.

Q- Will we get to hang out, before you leave?
A- Maybe.

Q- What are you going to do, in Philly?
A- Kick ass.


KVC and I have always tried to be open to adventure.
We try to live our dreams...
We have not stopped doing that.
It is the motive for this change.
Sometimes, our motives should be questioned.
Sure...

I think we are doing this for the right reasons.
We both know it is a big fucking deal.
Trust me, we know...

If you are here, then we should hang out.
Your time is limited, and ours will be occupied.
If you are somewhere east, well, we are going to be closer.
Get ready, here we come.

This California thing has been great.
And it has been hard.
We both have enjoyed what makes this place cool.
We both have also been tempered by our time on this coast.


We will both continue to be the coolest people you don't quite know...
We're just going to be doing that in a new locale.
Philly seems like it is almost ready for the likes of KVC and me.

I have a good feeling about this...


That should cover all of the details I can comment on at this time.
Thank you for you concern.

1 comment:

alexis said...

Q: why would you ever want to leave california?

Q: dont you know its beautiful in california?

Q: did you know that there is lots of crime in philly?

Q: did you know fat people live there?

Q: how will you stand being around all of those fat people?

Q: are you going to get fat?