Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Whats up in the garage?







A whole lotta nothin' has been going on in the garage, that's what.











I did get through my little dash project, I guess.

It looks a lot more right than what I had there.
I am pretty pleased with the change.

I still need to make the little brackets that hold the gauges to the dash.






I had me annual mantis visit.

It seems that every year a mantis shows up in the garage.
I assume to check on the car...

Perhaps it shows up to see if my head is finally big enough to eat.






It started raining again.

Water is creeping in under the garage door.

I like this time of year, because the sound of the rain hides the sound of tools from most of the neighbors at night.

We'll see if I can get anything done.
Well, more done...probably not done - done.

No comments: