Tuesday, October 20, 2009

The Tyra Banks Show





No, I don't watch The Tyra Banks Show....

Though, after seeing this I kind of wish I had the time.


For one hundred fifty dollars ($150.00), Tyra convinced a seemingly normal woman to strip to her skivvies and dunk her head in a bucket of mayonnaise.


One hundred fifty dollars.


I chose to type that out because $150 just doesn't seem like that much money.
Certainly not enough to bear your unmentionables to a national television audience and take a mayo facial.

I am not sure I could hire a stripper - somebody who gets down to undies professionally - to do this for $150.

If I were to solicit people on the street to perform this act, I would probably be arrested or at least detained for some questioning...


I am a bit awestruck.

No comments: