Thursday, June 11, 2009

The Mood

No, I am not talking about that mood...

I mean the other mood.
I don't know the name for it.



The mood when the din and pace of the world surrounding one is near debilitating.

When one simply does not want to talk about that or this.

When one would rather pick up a hammer and smash through the cocoon that separates the dream life from the real life.

If only one had time to find the hammer for the smashing.



I have some parts on the way.
They should provide some antidote to the mood.
I hope.

No cure, mind you.
Only distraction.

There are some big machinations going on the the old noggin, here.
The machinations require action that I have not found the time for.

Perhaps some physical and mechanical energy will create some momentum.

Action begets action.

No comments: