Monday, June 1, 2009

Cobwebs


I took some time to clean the garage yesterday. The dust, debris and the cobwebs were getting out of hand.

I have been working to much to get any work done, in the garage. I have just been going out there to look at things, to try and forget my day.

It is always good to tidy up the work space, huh? Be it your desk or your toolbox or whatever, it makes things seem more right.
Ready for action, to accomplish something.


Apparently, it cleared out the cobwebs in my head a bit.

I woke up this morning from a dream, the dream was all about sorting out a torsion bar front suspension for a slingshot dragster.
I can see the whole chassis, in my head...
Except for the roll bar details.
I was pretty fixated on the front end.
It was a lot like the Fuller car in the picture.
But it was different.
It was mine...


What?

So I dream about building bitchin' dragsters...

Don't you?
Doesn't everybody?


Well, some people do, alright.
At least two people...


Go check out Conder's other action (follow the link) and buy a shirt or something. He needs all the help he can get.


I will make you buy a shirt from me, when I get arount to building my own slingshot. You'll have to wait a bit for that.

No comments: