Monday, June 22, 2009

Damn It




Man, I am so pissed.

I mentioned a couple weeks back that I was building a giant robot suit.


A lot of the push on the suit was for show, you know to please investors.
You need some heavy duty revenue streams to attempt taking over the world.




Richard Branson got on board a few months back, because I sold him on the space travel bit (always a part of the plan with the moon base...) and I told him we could get some giant robots together pretty quick, with extra-atmospheric capabilities.

Branson was all over that, always dropping by the lab in those stupid flowery sarongs and flip-flops.
Oh man...
You can imagine how hard it is for me to shrug that off.

"Is it ready yet? Can I fly it yet, mate?"


So I get one finished up and we get him checked out on controls and shit - and he says to me "Mate, you know who would totally love this, my mate Paul...Paul Allen..."

I immedieately think, OK RB is a bit unstable but I'll let him take PA for a joy-ride. It opens up the whole investment dialog for me...


I made him promise to just keep low profile, avoid population centers.
The sort of thing that should be common sense with a giant, secret god-damned robot.


My assoicate in Japan sends me this, today...


God damn it.

No comments: