Monday, May 4, 2009

What is Up?


Things have been in robo-post mode here for a bit, so I thought I would check in.

Turns out Pretty Not Good has a following in Spain.

Yeah, I am confused by that too...



Hi Spain!




You may have forgotten, or not been aware, but I am a big geek.
With that, I keep track of the folks visiting here.
Turns out there is a lotta Spain traffic here.


I also get into other geek stuff.

I had been thinking of getting one of those neato net-book jobs for no good reason, but my phone took a crap last night, so I went in another direction.


I picked up one of those fancy phones today.
I guess I was feeling fancy.
And thought it seemed more practical than a net-book.

So PNG is sorta going mobile.



My new Twitter feed is awfulnotbad, should you be into that sort of worthless time wasting.
I am not sure I am, but we'll see how it goes.

If nothing else, mobile posts for here will be back on-line.


KVC and I just did another walk about through the Oakland gallery scene.
There is some cool shit going down in O-Town.

Our pal Vanessa, at the Fort Gallery, called us in to look at some stuff by Jon Carling.
We are suckers, which Vanessa knows, so we couldn't resist some of Jon's work.
He is a really good guy, who does really nice work.

Jon is going to take some space at the Fort Gallery, so you should go check his work out.


My buddy from high school has some pretty funny shit going on with his page.

My e-pal Rotten Rodney is writing good stuff at Benchrace.

I never write anything for Authwhore any more, but James is holding it down.


The March Meet happened down at Famosa this weekend.
I didn't go, 'cause of stuff and the wet forecast but I hear it was cool.

This week is work and bachelordom, as KVC is in the Orient again.


And that is all the news fit to print...

No comments: