Monday, April 6, 2009

Chuck


You were probably thinking that I had forgotten about taking over the world, huh?
Nobody said anything 'cause you though it might be for the best.

Well, sorry, still taking over the world here...
Just give me a bit, alright.



The framus reactor is on line at this point, which is a big help in the lab. The baboonbot research takes a lot of energy, more than I was able to mooch off the grid.

Until the baboonbots are operational, I needed some back up.
That is where Chuck comes in.
Chuck was a regular chimp, but he accidentally was exposed to some wacky radiation in the framus reactor.
Now he is strangely intelligent, articulate and dapper.
Fairly handy with the pistol, though a bit unbalanced.

I did some testing on Chuck, following the radiation exposure.
Not sure if I could easily replicate the effects for use in the baboonbots. I am just going to move forward with the circuit intelligence program for the bots.

Anyway, if you think about it, all of the great Bond super-villains had cool henchmen. It is part of the idiom.

So, now I have Chuck.

No comments: