Monday, January 19, 2009

Turkey Out of Whitehouse










Hey, I found this old photo of a turkey from Texas, coming out of a tiny Whitehouse.






Yeah, crazy, this Texas turkey was shipped to then President Warren Harding, in a mini-Whitehouse carton.

There was no indication who was reponsible for the turkey, from Texas, in the Whitehouse.
The turkey was sent to the Whitehouse.
Apparently, it took an eternity to get the Texas turkey out of the Whitehouse.


No political commentary here.
I just happened to find this picture of a turkey, from Texas, displaced from a Whitehouse.


Pure happenstance that I would post this today.
The last day the GWB is our president.
Absolute chance that this picture was posted, today.




On a side note, Harding was from the same town in Ohio that I am from. Thus my interest in random Harding things. Harding died in the building where I now work, to add to our random connection.

No comments: