Saturday, September 13, 2008

Earth Operations Business Center



So, I showed off some pics of the framis reactor, which will provide much of the power for my plan to take over the world. The reactor site, though impressive, is no place to receive world and industry leaders. Pictured above are the Earth business offices for my plans of global domination.

I wanted to create a space which was forward looking. An environment that would convey my undeniable vision of the world I will soon control, imply a sense of the greatness I am bringing to the table, as well as function as a comfortable space for me to conduct the tasks of epic self-empowerment - while not being too over the top.

I figure I will have to greet the leaders of various governments, along with Bill Gates types. I really wanted a space that would suggest that I am the kind of guy who can pull this off, but I certainly didn't want anything garish or tacky. I was going for professional and futuristic.





Interior spaces were especially difficult. The same design parameters applied, of course. I also had to consider the mental/emotional state of my guests. They will, without doubt, have some sense of defeat or be ready to subvert themselves to my vision of the future. That contrast could lead to some uncomfortable moments, so I utilized these bubble-kinda chairs in the lobby. I think they will allow for a bit of privacy, for the folks waiting to join my cause or submit to my whim.

I don't want anybody to be embarassed about joining my cause, they should have a sense of excitement. I have to consider desparate James Bond types. People, baboonbots and so on have to get some actual work done. Plus, folks I know might stop by for lunch or something. I think the space to allows for all of that - and looks pretty good doing it.


There are so many considerations, when you are taking over the world. I think I have found a nice balance here in the business offices for the operation, though. Things are really coming together nicely.


You can just see the edge of the tunnel for the monorail, in the top picture, which connects the offices with the reactor and the launch platforms. I hate to give too much away, though. You will just have to see it for yourself.

I will post up some pictures of my office, when I get a chance.
Oh, and I found a great command chair for the moon base. I will post some pics of that, too.
Really nice.



I just have a bit of work to do at the framis reactor, before things can go on-line. The dilithium 232 modulator has been back-ordered for weeks now, quite a drag, but I'll get there.

1 comment:

M. Henri said...

while your HQ may be impressive, the weight of your endeavor will eventually be cause your undoing. you have lost your underground/guerilla raison d'etre. your hunger, your edge. the lucyfarleybots are coming. they are coming hard. you may resist. resistance is futile and ultimately humilating. enjoy your moment. enjoy lunch with friends. lucyfarleybots are the future. you know it. ciao.....:)>