Tuesday, January 19, 2016

Well...




Have I shaken off every last reader this damned thing ever had?

Yeah, that was like a nine month broadcast break.  No content on a method of communication declared dead by most tech savvy types.
I guess I went silent on those other channels, as well, now that I think about it...

Audience is over-rated, I think.
Does that guy at the bus stop care about what you think of his rambling diatribe about what people with alternative sexual preferences are doing to the soil around Des Moines, Iowa...for example?
I think not.

I forgot where I was going with that...

And for some reason, I think I will turn the lights back on here.


Perhaps with a different flow.

The prettynotgood-super-computer had a core meltdown, while we were off line, here.
All those folders stuffed full of random pics that served as the no-thought content here were lost.  So, that mindless rhythm will probably have to change.

I may not have anything to say, really.
It may be a continuation of that random river of crap that happens to humor me.
Don't look to lift whatever low already expectations you might have for me or this whole whatever-it-is...
My long time guarantee has always been to disappoint.
Expect that, before anything else.

No comments: