Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Mercury Retrograde


I am not typically one to go in for astrology type stuff.  The whole deal seems rather suspect to me...

Alternately, I note that a shit ton of folks I know are also waist deep in deep hassle situations right now...
And I seem to be, as well.
Coincidence, correlation, connection?

Perhaps it's that misery/company thing.
Though to be honest, I don't really advise that anyone try to be in my company as of late.
It is not a pleasant vibe being emitted from my psycho-cosmic-astral-aura, or what ever...

Two vet trips, which were expensive enough that I don't even want to talk about them.
Week three with a trip to a tire store.  Why does the universe hate my tires?
Some random broken things.
General weird technical issues with work stuff.
Things just seem more difficult the past few weeks.


So, I think I am blaming some jabber about a planet being in retrograde.
I want to blame something, dammit...
That's the best thing I can come up with.

No comments: