Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Still In Progress




Yeah, I am still working on taking over the world.
So, you know...


Just finished up some details on this little project, which is turning out pretty awesome.
I am not gonna tell you what this is, but it's gonna be good.
It's a surprise.


Hint - it has a bit to do with gravitational fields.


But, you know, since that whole end of the world crap turned out to be fake, I have lost a little steam on this whole global domination thing.
That end days stuff kinda gave me a schedule to work towards, a motive...

And it's summer.
Some days I just want to take the submarine out to the middle of the ocean, surface and look at the waves rolling by...


Since those fake final days passed, I have been doing some soul searching on the subject of taking over the world.

I don't really like people all that much, so maybe I am not cut out for that aspect of the deal.  There are a lot of people in the world and if I take it over, then that could sorta be a chore.  I am not sure how responsible I should be to the well-being of the world's inhabitants, should I actually succeed in wholesale supremacy, you know?  Not a lot of examples or guides to study up with subject.


Anyway, still at it, even with  waning motivation and questions on "what if" I press on.
At this point, I guess it's more about seeing if I can take over the world - more than the planet crushing power aspect of it all.

You know, something to do...



No comments: