Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Working On It


Yeah, I am still planning on taking over the world, I have just had some other stuff going on...


Still using the facilities in Philly for sorta an eastern operations center.
Doing most of my work, here, out of an  old ICBM submarine I got from a rather suspect Russian dude.
It was used and kinda smells like dead fish inside, buy the price was right.  I thought it made sense with all the coastline here and all...



The missile launch capabilities come in handy for getting to the moon base, where I have been spending most evenings.  I have been working on a new idea for a cold fusion death ray thingy, and the quiet up on the moon makes it easier to concentrate.

Those are some working notes, in the pic.   There is some bullshit mixed in and some crucial stuff not included in the picture, because it is top secret shit.  So, don't go off blabbering about your cool friend, who is working on a cold fusion death ray on the moon, to everybody you know.
Just keep this between you and me, OK?


Anyway, the rest of it is still all baboonbots and maniacal scheming.  My standard kinda shit.
I was really counting on all that Mayan end of days crap to come together, so I had eased up on my efforts figuring there really wasn't much point.
Pfft...
Stupid primitive culture calender bullshit.

Just you wait, though.  I will totally get around to taking over the world...


No comments: