Sunday, February 27, 2011

Dogbots



Just so you know, I am still planning on taking over the world...

Having a day job, in order to finance the whole deal - moon bases, underground monorails and all of the associated stuff you need really cuts into my time in the lab.
Because I still insist upon having an army of terrifying baboonbots, which will do my bidding...

Henchman kind of stuff.


It is really hard to find reliable henchmen.


So I keep developing these cyborg/baboon things...


Anyway, I stumbled across this book at the evil-villain-set-on-dominating-the-world-book-store.

It is in Russian, so I guess I need to translate the damned thing...
Seems to have some interesting concepts, however.
Pretty excited to learn about somebody else's take on how you build scary robot/animal apocalypse machines...


Enjoy you day!

No comments: