Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Ya know what?


I think I will start writing about some shit here...

I mean I do that anyway.
Sorta..

But not really.
So, I guess I am warning you that I may start posting about things here, in this old city new to me.


Because there is a tremendous shortage of folks spouting off about mundane shit on the internet, right?


Well, let's not dwell on that.

No, I am just talking about presenting some words relating to me relating with this city.
Food and art and whatever the hell else I care to bore you with...
I have avoided that, here...
I mean on this site.

Well, I guess that is all that happens here, really.

But you are here anyway...
Still.

Expect some more tags on posts.
Be ready for me to talk about crap art at galleries.
I will probably even rag on local eateries.


Why, the fuck, not?

Do not expect pictures.
You might see a link or something I steal off the web...
I am not about to start snapping pics like some sad Yelp'r whore, hoping for a free dessert.
I have shit to do...
Kinda.

I will just let you know what I think...
Be it a sandwich cart, gallery, artist or what have you.
I will tell you where to find it...
And you can go and make up your own mind, or not.

I will try to keep it on point.
I guess...
Sorta.

Hell, I can't even say what the point of this deal is...
Expect things to be all over the god-damned place.
They are, already.
Expect more of the same.


I mean shit, I am not some tourist guidebook, here.
I am just letting you know...
This is about to be the most relevant site dealing with the most cultural happenings in Philly (as that is where I happen to be)...
That also features weird ramblings from a crazy person.

I am just saying...

No comments: