Friday, April 16, 2010

Volcanic Ash


Oops!

Sorry about that...

My bad.


Yeah, I was working on another secret launch site...

You know, the whole taking over the world thing.



It is good to have redundant system.
Iceland was going to be part of a tertiary system of bases, with launch capabilities, in covert volcano locations.


While I was clearing some rocks and stuff out, with explosives, to make room for the lair...
Well, I always get mixed up when figuring out how much explosive stuff to use.

I guess I got a bit out of hand.


Anyway, it kinda seems like I should abandon the Iceland project...

Everybody is on to that location now.
World leaders have kept a lock on the story pretty well, so far.
But I know that they know...
And they know that I know that they know.
You know...

Awkward.


Oh well...
Scratch the Iceland operation.
That is fine.

The food was crap, there, anyway...

No comments: