Monday, March 8, 2010

Best Lawn Mower Ever

Not only is it a Cub Cadet...
Known in my family as the Cadillac of riding lawn tractors...

This one has some sweet bicentennial/Evel Knievel paint job!


Holy crap.


That is the kind of mower that a man could use to trim up the yard and then go jump the Snake River Canyon with.



Spectacular.






I almost think I would try growing grass (rather than annually killing it) if I had such a bitchin' mower available...


I would mow my lawn wearing one of those Evel Knievel style jumpsuits and a helmet.
So the neighbors would know that I am not just the guy with a crazy mower...
But that I am the crazy guy.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey -- Pretty not Good...

Linda is catching the red eye home, she needed a few more days of rest.

I have a genuine Cub Cadet that is all yours if you want it. Let me know it would be a mean mower in Evil Kanevel trim (sp).

jth