Monday, November 3, 2008

chicken...




I think that the creative juices may have overpowered the intellectual blockage that has been in place for more than a bit, here.

I have been pushing some paint around, again...


The word "chicken" has been stuck in my head for a while now. Imagery and language sort of sorted themselves out, in this peice.
Or, rather, they have found some peace with one another.

I am not sure I got to the point, exactly.
The point was more about doing some work. Doing some "doing" is sometimes more important than the results.
I think that is what we have here.


I think that the end is somewhat juvenile, or collegiate might be a better description of where things have ended.
But, I think it is done.

The moving of hand and paint were more of what I was interested in.

I needed to be less of a chicken about the tranfer of idea to image.


So, here it is...

No comments: