Sunday, April 8, 2007

Word up, my Peeps



It is that time of year, my peeps are everywhere. By everywhere, I mean that Peeps are available at the store, for purchase, for a limited time.

The seasonal nature of the Peep make them elusive. Their association with the resurrection of Christ, though dubious, relegates the Peep to novelty status through availability.


Or so I thought.





It seems that the unholy fun-makers at Wham-o actually developed and retail a DIY Peep Maker. You could, for a small investment, have the power and ability to create your own delicious marshmallow Peep snacks in the comfort of your own home, in minutes.

The technology involved boggles the mind. Luckily, I do have a contact with insider information regarding the operations at Wham-o. Perhaps said operative can also provide internal details on the Peep Maker device.

No comments: