Friday, April 6, 2007

April Fools!

That's it, it's April. Fool.
Another month flushed down the crapper, eh...
March. Time marches on.



So, how have I been celebrating, you ask. I have been trying to maximize my interaction with fools, in the spirit set forth at the start of the month.

I keep waiting for somebody to look me square in the eye an scream "April Fools!"
I am nearly positive the joke is on me.



After some DMV fun, getting tags for the truck, I was left with a temporary tag and a list of things required by the state of the Golden Bear. That list expanded with a trip to the DEQ.
Some douchebag smashed the back window out of the truck, to steal the temporary tags.
Window replacement has been added to the list of fun - along with whatever the steps are to get a replacement temporary tag - so that I might drive to various tasks that I am required to complete - to get permanent tags - for a truck that is not really in use at the moment.



It's tax season, too.

No comments: