Saturday, June 29, 2013

Last Nights Dream

Haven't done one of these for a while...

I was walking around in my garage, looking for something.
Not the garage here and not even what I would call a "dream garage" by the way...
There was a '57 Chevy in there, a project.
The primered body was off the frame and I was de-pro-streeting the thing.
There was an Impala in there, partially covered.
Not my old one, but also white, it was a '63.
I remember that it had a panel paint job, but the panels were just different flakes and pearls, over white.  Subtle and cool.
I will have to remember that...
The thing I was looking for, that turned out to be a jello mold thing.
Yeah, jello mold.
After finding it, I went into the house and started experimenting with a coffee jello idea.
And made a bunch of coffee jello desserts...


 So, that is the sort of stuff I dream about...

No comments: