Thursday, September 13, 2012

Doin' Stuff


Kinda quiet around here, I suppose.
Or, at least I haven't had much to say...
Just been doing stuff, you know, real life shit.


There was the DNC action.
Not much to say on that, as it seemed a bit stump speechy, to my ears.
I thought Clinton nailed his deal.

Additionally, I thought the whole tone pointed out that this election is about basic human rights.  If you are not getting that, you and I should probably not talk about it.


We have been out and about some.
Ate at some decent spots.
I saw a giant praying mantis, the other night.
All that usual type of crap I post about.
But I gots stuff to get done today, so maybe I will get into that later.


Oh, it feels like fall here, for sure...
I am not sure I am ready for that, but it seems already upon me.
So, yeah.

No comments: