Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Clarity

So, I will admit that I can be a bit of pain in the ass...
I know that.
I am clear on that fact and pretty up front about it with folks.
I can also be a pleasure to deal with, if you are not an idiot shit.

I may have just detailed the deal for you, above...

A few points.

If we are not negotiating peace in the Middle East, more than six emails is too fucking many, on any one topic.
Lord, just pick up a phone and we can talk it out.
If some record of shit is required, send a message when we are done.

Do I want you to text me, with some important, professional shit?
Are you twelve?
Text messaging is only acceptable if we have some level of personal relationship.
Man up and hear the tone of my voice, when you lay some bullshit on me.

You want my time, in a physical sense?
Like face to face?
Have some actual reason for that, because I have shit to do.  Like, now and shit.
Fill your calender with some other dull rube.
OK?


I am overwhelmed by the level of acceptable incompetance in this world.
Honestly people...
Fuck.

No comments: