Monday, July 11, 2011

The Buco





This helmet has been kicking around my garage for close to a decade now...

An old Buco Enduro job.


I found it in the trash, back in Portland.
Probably in the trash because it smelled like a dead yak's ass.

That is not the sort of thing to stop me from grabbing it and carting it around the west coast through every move...

I pulled the liner out, shortly after I found it, and it as been relegated to use only as a prop in pictures which make me look like an idiot.


Until now.
I discovered the guys at Biltwell sell replacement liners for their helmets...

I couldn't bring myself to buying one of their new sparkley helmets, but I am down to toss twenty bucks away for bringing this one back into service.


I had one of these with a silver spray paint job, back when I was a little kid...

No comments: