Thursday, December 24, 2009

It's X-mas

It is the holiday season...

The season when we wish the best for folks.

The people we give half a damn about...
Or more.

You know what I hope you do this year?
The same I wish I have for myself...


Make cool shit.


Maybe that doesn't seem like much...

It doesn't sound like much, sure.
But it is the biggest hope I have...
I know a lot of people who make things.
All kinds of things.

Let's all make some cool shit this year...


Get your shit together, and make something worth a damned.

Make something that people will remember.
Something that inspires others.
Make some cool shit.


For the holidays, this year, I made shit.
I made cards with KVC.
I made a freaking wreath.
I made shit because it is real.
I made it because when I do make stuff, it has soul.
Because making shit is fun.
Making shit is cool...


Inspire me, this coming year.

I will try to do the same for you.


It'll be our present to each other...

No comments: