Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Vacuum Chamber



When you are working on a plan to take over the world, which involves a moon base, there are lots of things to consider.

Hell, look how long it's taken NASA to do anything but stop by the moon and drive around a moon buggy.




It is all about small steps and giant leaps.


So, I just finished up this giant freaking vacuum chamber here at the Earth Operations HQ.
This will let me test space stuff and what not.

I didn't get then giant robot in here, yet...
Branson spilled a caramel mochiatto in the damned auto-gyro and half crashed it while he was out for another joyride (with Paul Allen, again).


Fucking investor PR takes a lot of fun out of taking over the world.


Anyway, the robot suit is nearly fixed up and I'll certify it for outer-atmospheric use in just a bit.



In the mean time, it is kinda fun to put stuff in the vacuum chamber and see what happens.
I will spare you the pics...

No comments: