Sunday, September 23, 2007

Idiots will Kill you.

So, I missed the link to the actual study, but doctors in some EU country just completed a study on the impact of working/dealing with idiots has on ones health.

It turns out that your exposure to the jack-ass at work is more likely to lead to your death than smoking or drinking or most other things, actually.

That dipshit that shreds your work, occupies your day with dumb e-mails, well shit the list of dopey coworker activity is friggin' endless.

That is what is going to do you in.


I have come to terms with the old mortal coil and all, but damn, the fact that the shit-heads at work are surely taking time off my ticker pisses me off.
The fact that it upsets me is just the thing that is doing me in.
Vicious cycle, huh...

No escape from this either, as I can tell, there are dullards at every turn.

No comments: